Baltimore Municipal Airport - Historical Society of Baltimore County
This collection of images documents the construction and operations of the Baltimore Municipal Airport. Started in 1929, it was not completed until 1941 due to construction problems. Built as a replacement for Logan Field, it was used by the United States Army Air Corp, the Maryland Air National Guard, private pilots and businesses. Renamed Baltimore Harbor Field in 1950, it officially closed in 1960.
Swan Island Club - Ward Museum of Wildfowl Art
This collection consists of 14 volumes of Swan Island Club game record books dating from 1872 to 2016 and captures the activities of members in the pursuit of waterfowl hunting in one of the most prolific migratory waterfowl wintering areas along the Atlantic Coast. Also found in these books are records of deeds and land patents relating to the property owned by the Swan Island Club.